Pages





Tuesday 15 April 2014

Scrapadabadoo Design Team–Boxed Memories

Hi,

so excited my first post as a DT member. 

I looove to scour through charity shops (US thrift stores) for bargains, its amazing what you can craft with out of these places.  Old VHS boxes are all over the place due to the DVD taking over, soooo had to do something with them lol - Mini Album.

I used the Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Bundle , Kaisercraft 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad.  The beautiful colours were so appealing.  The papers were so gorgeous I did not want to over embellish but let the paper speak for itself, and some of the tags I left plain for the person receiving this to put pictures in without thinking they cannot because they don’t want to cover such lovely paper.

The charms came from one the charm bags from Scrapadabadoo I received some time ago. 

IMG_3385

the May Art ribbon is such fun to work with.  Need to get more of this to play with.

Inside left I made an envelope hmmm glitter does not like sticking to itself but glossy accents prevailed lol.

IMG_3386



The spine of the box I made an accordian fold spine to hold 3 envelopes.  I used a gorgeous die from Cottage Cutz – the Wishing Well this is soooo versatile to use.



IMG_3387IMG_3388IMG_3389IMG_3390IMG_3391IMG_3392IMG_3393IMG_3394IMG_3394IMG_3395IMG_3396



on the right inside I did a waterfall – I love waterfalls you can get so many pictures in the one spot.





IMG_3397

The spine I added a little cutout and a charm.

IMG_3398

No comments:

Post a Comment