Pages





Wednesday 2 April 2014

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I am shocked, amazed,bouncing all over the place.  Why you ask, well I have been invited onto a Design Team.   Wooohooooo.
Goodness there is such a wealth of amazing creativity in the group and they want me there wow.

Scrapadabadoo.com  is a fantastic online craft company from the US who do fantastic service for their customers.  As I live in the UK they keep a box open for me (they have a flat shipping fee) and fill it with my orders and send it to me when I request it or when it is full.  Believe you me they can cram a box sooooooooo full to save you monies.   I tried to get the items back into the box er no way, my friend tried it no luck – Carol can cram stuff bigtime.  You can ask them about a product, if they cannot get it its because the product is no longer available in the world lol.  The owners Carol and Barrie are the kindest most caring ladies I have come across, it is a privilege to be asked onto their design team especially the first one.

The Design Team is: 
Gwen Casteel
Zandra Cudney
Wendy Kats
Patti Sylvia
Ashliegh Hepinstall
Jani Lewis
Margaret Ann Moffat
Lois Radford
Jenny Potter
Debi Schnabel

Design Team Project Coordinator is Heather Bickhoff who is doing an amazing job trying to co-ordinate this interntional team of ladies. 
The team has just been announced so when I get blog/usteam/utube/facebook links I will add them in.

so excited – the song is going through my head right now lol.  Off to play with paper, glue, card, embellishments and anything else I can lay my hands on.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations my friend! So happy for you. You are a talent, kind, and funny lady and they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon,it is a privilege and honour to be on this team.

      Delete
  2. So excited to be on the DT with you Margaret Ann. I know we will have a lot of crafty fun. :)

    ReplyDelete