Pages





Wednesday 8 August 2012

Art classes

I have started art classes and at the end of my 5th week I have finished a watercolour.  For someone who was informed she didnt have a have a creative artistic atom in her and wasnt allowed art at school, well I have finished a watercolour.  Even my critical art teacher said it was good and I love it, so thats that lol.
I am soooooo chuffed to the knickers that I have done one.  I have now to do a watercolour still life and then an acrylic or oil painting aaaargh ah well survived this can survive more. 


would you believe that my iphone took a better photo than my camera!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great photo of your artistic creation. I can imagine seeing this in real life and feeling the wind through my hair. Hugs May xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant! I'd be doing cartwheels if I came away with a watercolour like you have. The reflections in the water are fabulous. Looking forward to seeing your future paintings on here :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete