Pages





Monday 19 March 2012

Demo Day

Hi folks
Once a month I demo at my local craft/art shop, this working lark thought I had given it up, right enough I am playing with paper, glue and scissors so it cannot be that bad. Some pics of simple wedding cards I demo'd.  Tried to keep it simple to keep costs down and time for making invites down as well !!

as it was St Patricks Day that I demo'd thought it would be nice to do a green easel style invite card.

the pocket is on the base with the paper acting as a wedge to keep the easel part up.

Everyone loved this pocket, it is a simple folded A4 sheet of paper and there is a pocket in the front, in the back and between the two pockets as well.  The folded ribbon went down a treat.

another version with paper flowers
simple folded card opening up to show the invite

Table name holder, of course the name plate is upside down lol.  25 hearts glued together with a rolled paper stem.  Didnt have the time to colour or stamp it.

Pocket with cards showing what needs to be done and when it was done.

Another name plate

someone wanted an idea for a white card, but typical me wanted a touch of colour
so glitter on flowers and a gold organza bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment